When signing in at https://meitan.ru or https://cabinet.meitan.ru, and/or placing an order for the goods and/or subscribing to electronic newsletters, you give your consent to process personal data using any legal methods stipulated by the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" to Undersky, LLC (PSRN 1062225020153) to receive the ordered Goods, newsletters, Special Offers and advertising materials.
Undersky, LLC has been established pursuant to the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”. We keep confidentiality of any information furnished and obtained from you and protect personal data against any and all fraud activities. All the data received are used in strict accordance with the law.
- Personal data furnished by you when signing in, subscribing to newsletters or doing shopping: phone number, e-mail, surname and first name, delivery address;
- Additional personal data when registering a Consultant: sex, date of birth, place of residence (country, region, city),
- Data subject to automatic transmission when browsing the website: IP-address, browser information, time of the website visit, address of the website you are changing from to our website etc.
- For provision of services (signup, placing an order, delivery implementation etc.)
- For distribution of information regarding order status, new promotional offers and proposals, including through the use of e-mail
- For improvement of website operation quality, assessment of its convenience and benefits, effectiveness analysis of products and services
- For implementation of promotional offers and competitions (under conditions of your participation therein)
- We take all the required organizational and engineering measures in order to protect personal data against accidental and fraud access, destruction, alteration or other inappropriate actions.
- We ensure confidentiality and protection of personal data against the third parties.
- You can withdraw your consent to process personal data by written notice hereof. We will stop processing of your personal data upon expiration of 30 days since the date of the notice receipt.